Text Size: A+| A-| A   |   Text Only Site   |   Accessibility

    Rae Howe   

Classifications of vocational assistance staff

A Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor determines eligibility and provides vocational assistance services.

A Vocational Rehabilitation Internship allows an individual who does not meet the requirements for certification as a Vocational Rehabilitation counselor the opportunity to gain direct experience.

A Return-To-Work Specialist provides job search skills instruction, job development, return-to-work follow-up and labor market surveys; and determines eligibility for vocational assistance, except where such determination requires a judgment as to whether the worker has a substantial handicap to employment.
If you have questions about this webpage, please contact Rae Howe, 503-947-7018.


Get Adobe Acrobat ReaderAdobe Reader is required to view PDF files. Click the "Get Adobe Reader" image to get a free download of the reader from Adobe. Available for Macintosh or Windows.