Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only

    Rae Howe   

Registration as a vocational assistance provider

“Vocational Assistance Provider” means an insurer or other public or private organization registered under Oregon Administrative Rule (OAR) Chapter 436, Division 120 to provide vocational assistance to injured workers.

Applicants must submit a completed Registration of Vocational Assistance Provider Form (Form 2814) to become registered. The application must include a description of the vocational services to be provided and verification of staff certification, a plan for supervising and training staff, as well as evidence that the applicant is in compliance with all applicable state and federal requirements.

A listing of registered vocational rehabilitation provider facilities is located in Bulletin 151.

If you have questions about this webpage, please contact Rae Howe, 503-947-7018.